Dear Families, As you know, we will have more students riding in cars this year due to the bus driver shortage. In an effort to keep traffic from backing up on the main roads, we have redesigned our drop-off line to accommodate more cars. Please see the directions and maps provided. We will be available at Meet the Teacher to answer your questions. Thank you for your patience as we work to keep our students and staff safe during this hectic time of day. Thank you! -Christy Jones
Car Rider Line Directions:
1. Cars will enter from Bee Tree Road and form 2 lines (new lines are painted to direct traffic).
2. These 2 lines will travel the normal loop toward the drop-off line.
3. At the top of the loop, there will be a cone and person to stop traffic.
4. This person will direct 5 cars at a time to the drop-off zone (alternating lines).
5. Families will stop at the drop-off spots, unload students quickly, and continue down the loop toward the exit. Headstart will NOT unload on this side of the school.
6. Parents that choose to walk students to the back door, must park in a parking space, walk to the crosswalk and wait to be directed across the line of traffic. Please do not cross traffic in any other areas.