Records Request

There are several different types of records that former students often request. Below is a description of the most common request.

Your graduating High School keeps your cumulative record for two years after graduation year. After two years you will need to request your records through Need My Transcript.

Transcript Request Support: or 1-888-446-6586.

Transcript Request Tracking

For additional questions please contact Tina Piercy 828-255-5881.


Transcript will have graduation date and grades listed.

Cost is $15.00


Shot records

Cost is $15.00

Complete Cumulative Record

This will include the transcript, immunization and everything in cumulative folder

Cost is $15.00