Reginald Bright - Principal
Chris Cowan - Ass't Principal
Scott Lister - Ass't Principal
Empowering the Koontz Community to embrace continuous learning and leadership.
Our students will enrich the world with their knowledge, inspiration, preparation and adaptation.
1. Motivated students who conduct themselves with integrity in a rigorous academic environment will experience a higher degree of success. (Be Proactive)
2. Students who set SMART goals will continue to improve in a data-driven society. (Begin with the End in Mind) SMART--Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-sensitive
3. Successful students are disciplined, organized, and dedicated to learning. (Put First Things First)
4 Students who work toward mutual success promote unity within the school community. (Think Win-Win)
5. Effective communication requires empathy, understanding, and respect for diverse views. (Seek First to Understand, then to be Understood)
6. Students achieve when they work together and value the strengths of others. (Synergize)
7. Students who foster social, emotional, physical and cognitive well-being are effective learners. (Sharpen the Saw)
8. All students have unique abilities they can develop to enrich the world. (Find your Voice)
9. Lifelong learners apply knowledge and skills to keep pace with rapidly changing technology.
10. Students should serve as environmental stewards for a sustainable future.